The Pathfinder is a must-have deck for your resort quiver. It is fun, maneuverable, easy to ride, and capable of big things. Offered in both low-rise camber for carving and ollie power and a reverse camber option for a more loose and skate-style feel, there is a choice for all riders looking for a board with a performance pedigree at a modest price. The Pathfinder has proven itself as one of the best consumer buys in the game, featuring a throwback blunted shape with a shorter tip and tail for decreased swing weight and a time-tested, lightweight, and durable construction configuration.
The Pathfinder Camber option provides enhanced ollie power and edge retention for high-speed carving via an elongated camber profile. These boards shine on jumps, jibs, transitions and are a value-packed option for your next freestyle and park focused
- The PARK V1 camber configuration zeros out a traditional camber approach 4 cm before the end of the sidecut. The small zero camber sections provide a more controlled ride while retaining the response and power of a cambered board.
- Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability.
- Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- Superdrive EX Base: The new standard in sintruded base material, this versatile running base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide.
- Multitech Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen + PAM16000 Topsheet